Live lecture with Sh. Abdul Malik Ar-Ramadaani (Hafizahullaah)

  • Masjid Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu.

      Dear brothers and sisters:

      It is with great pleasure we announce that the esteemed, noble Sheikh Abdul Malik Ar-Ramadaani has agreed to give us a lecture via phone.  Sheikh Abdul Malik ((hafidhahullaah) doesn't need any introduction but suffices us to say he has benefitted from Al-'Allamah Hammad Al-Ansari, Al-'Allaamah Al-Albaani (may Allaah have Mercy on them).  He is currently residing in Al-Medinah and is one of the close students of the esteemed, honorable Sheikh 'Abdul Muhsin Al-'Abbaad (Hafidhahullaah).

      The sheikh's lecture will be broadcasted live through www.masjidibrahim.org
      Date: Saturday, June 6th, 2009
      Time: 6:00 am (Austin time) [Right after Fajr prayer] [Iqama times at Masjid Ibrahim]

      We urge our noble brothers to log in and benefit from the Sheikh's knowledge.

      JazaakAllaahu khairan
      Masjid Ibrahim Administration

      Masjid Ibrahim
      1701 W. Ben White Blvd Bldg 3