Farewell Dinner for Sh. Ahmed ~ Family Weekend Program

  • Masjid Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2009
      Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu.

      In this digest:
      Friday, February 20th :: Farewell Dinner for Sheikh Ahmed Abu ‘Abdullaah
      As-salaamualiakum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu

      Dear brothers and sisters in Islam:

      Sheikh Ahmed is leaving Austin at the end of February after almost two years serving as the Imam of Masjid Ibrahim. During his stay, we have benefited from his experience, classes and activities. We will all miss him Dearly and will continue to miss him. We ask Allaah (ta’aalaa) to reward him for his efforts and make him Successful in this life and the hereafter.

      InshaAllaah, we are going to have a dinner on Friday, February 20th at 7:00pm. Please note that the flyers and the posters have the wrong timings. InshaAllaah, come and join the dinner and we hope Allaah will make us one of those who gather and depart for the sake of Allaah (ta’aalaa).

      Jazaakumullaahu khairan
      Masjid Ibrahim Administration

      Family weekend program :: Fri – Sat, Feb 20th – 21st :: Until They change their hearts

      Masjid Ibrahim

      "Until they change their hearts..."

      Friday - Saturday, Feb 20th and 21st

      Sheikh Ali Hasan Ali Abdul Hameed Al-Halabee (tele-link)
      Sheikh Ahmed Abu 'Abdullaah Al-Jazaaeree
      Brother Ismael Abu Mohammad Al-Jazaaeree

      Sheikh Ali Al-Halabi is one of the prominent students of Imam Al-Albaani (May Allaah have Mercy Upon him).  He has done authentication and verification work on many classical Islamic works and have extensively traveled throughout the world to spread the pure message of Qur’an and Sunnah upon the guidance of the sahaabah.  Al-hamdulillaah, he has agreed to give us a tele-lecture in this blessed program, we ask the brothers and sisters to join and benefit from his lecture inshaAllaah.

      Friday, February 20th
      KhutbahThe true Unity...
      7:30 pmFarewell Dinner for Shiekh Ahmed Abu ‘Abdullaah
      8:15 pmHalaqah: Steadfastness upon the manhaj of the Salaf

      Saturday, February 21st

      12:00 pmTele-link with Sheikh Ali Hasan Ali Abdul Hameed Al-Halabi Al-Atharee
      1:30 pmDhuhr prayer
      1:45 pm - Isha'aDescription of the Prophet's prayer from takbeer to Tasleem as if we see him
      7:30 pmDinner
      8:30 pmConclusion and Question Answer

      Kids activities
      Free gifts