Halaqa with Sh. Ahmed ~ Children's Halaqa ~ Halaqa with Sh. Salah Al-Azemi

  • Masjid Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu.

      In this digest:
      Friday, November 7th, 2008 :: Halaqah with Sheikh Ahmed :: “The excellence of the Prophet (Sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) from the book “Bidyataus-saul fee tafdeelir-Rosuul” by Imam Ibn ‘Abdul ‘Izz Al-Hanafi verified by Imam Al-‘Allamah Naasir-uddin Al-Albaani
      Iqaamah for Ishaa 7:30 pm

      Halaqah is after ishaa inshaAllaah. A very beautiful book that focuses on the excellence and the signs of Prophet-hood of our beloved Nabi (Sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam). The book has been verified and checked by Al-‘Allamah Naasir-uddin Al-Albaani (Rohimahullaah).

      Friday, November 7th, 2008 :: Children’s halaqah :: enlightening halaqas for children to benefit from
      These halaqas are very unique in style and the children learn a lot from these classes. Please don’t hesitate to bring your children to learn from the authentic sources of Islam.
      Saturday, November 15th, 2008 :: Shiekh Salah Al-Azemi, a graduate of Medinah University of 20 years ago…
      Alhamdulillaah, we are blessed to have the unique opportunity to have Sheikh Salah Al-Azemi (originally from Kuwait) who is a graduate of Medina University. He graduated 20 years when many of the prominent Imams of Sunnah were teaching there and he had the opportunity to benefit from them.

      We invite all the community members to come and benefit from the Shiekh’s presence.

      Time: 4:30 pm – 10:00 pm

      Details of his program will be coming soon…

      Parking Issues
      Dear brothers and sisters: As you know Muslims have to be considerate to their neighbors and be attentive to their needs. When you park your car for Jum’ah, please DO NOT park at the following spots:
      • In front of and on the sides of “ICI Paint” [this building is right behind our building across the field]
      • In front of the Dialysis Center, three rows between the Dialysis Center and the ICI paint, these spots are designated only for the patients who come for dialysis
      • The Taco Bell parking lot

      Masjid Ibrahim
      1701 W. Ben White Blvd Bldg 3
      Austin, TX 78704