NAMCC - Sh. Jibaly - June 8-9

  • Austin Dawah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2001

      NAMCC invites you to a Family Weekend Seminar:

      topic: The description of the Prophet (s~allallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) as if we see him

      time: June 8th and 9th (Friday and Saturday)

      venue: North Masjid

                11900 N. Lamar Blvd. Austin, TX 78753

      (Come to know how our beloved Prophet(s~allallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) used look, dress, eat, walk, climb, what his character was like, how he lived his life and finally know about that day when we lost the one whom we should love more than our parents, children, family, our ownselves and the whole world...)

      Speaker: Mohammad Al-Jibaly
      ---------------------------
      Reknowned da'eeah, khateeb, translator from Texas.
      He has a PhD degree in Nuclear Physics.
      He has authored numerous books and translated many major works of Imam Ibn Qayyim, Al-Albaani and many others...
      He has traveled many places in USA, Canada, Europe to give lectures on important topics like Aqeedah, fiqh, manhaj, manners, sunnah etc...
      Currently he is the owner of "Kitaab was sunnah publications" and devoted in translating books ranging in various topics.

      Schedule of events:

      Friday schedule (June 8th):
      -----------------
      Khutbah:   1:00pm
      topic: "In the messenger of Allaah there is a good example for you"

      Friday night halqa: 8:30 (between maghrib and ishaa)
      "Physical description of the Prophet (s~allallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam)"

      Saturday  schedule (June 9th):
      --------------------
      1st session :  2:00pm - 3:30pm
      Physical Description of the Prophet (s~allallahu 'alayhi wa sallam)
      (contd...)

      2nd session:   3:45pm - 5:15pm
      His character (S~allallaahu 'alayhi wa sallaam)

      3rd session:   5:30pm - 7:00pm
      The way he lived his life (s~allallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam)

      dinner:        7:00pm - 8:30pm

      4th session:   8:45pm - 10:00pm
      The death of the Prophet (S~allallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam)

      Extras:
                    Free gifts,
                    Kid's/Youth activities

      Contact   Yousuf Ghani         512-873-9203
                     Wahid Uddin          512-762-6475            wdin@...

      Do You Yahoo!?