Registration for the Generation One Weekend School now open

  • Masjid Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2008
      Registration for the Generation One© Weekend School is now open!

      School Dates and Timings

      For Masjid Ibrahim location (ages 5 and up): Sunday 10 am – 2 pm

      Starting date: Sunday, October 12, 2008
      Time: 9:30 am (for registration etc…), classes will start at 10:00 am inshaAllaah…

      Additional tutoring is available anytime by appointment.

      Venue

      Masjid Ibrahim, Austin, Texas.
      Click HERE for directions.

      Classes Structured for Different Levels, Boys and Girls Separate

      Boys and girls will be separately taught. We have three dedicated sisters to teach the girls

      We have three dedicated brothers to teach the boys inshaAllaah.

      There are three levels of Qur’an, Arabic, Islamic studies and Salat classes. Parents must fill up the forms and indicate which level their child(ren) belong.

      Education & Fun Activities

      • Qur’an
      • Arabic
      • Aqeedah, Seerah
      • Manners
      • Du’as etc…
      • Occasionally we will have planned arts-crafts for the girls and out-door activities for the boys. Girls will also have their planned out-door activities inshaAllaah

      Teachers

      • Brother Hamdi Morad
      • Brother Younes Rahhali
      • Brother Badr
      • Sister Nour
      • Sister Umm ‘Abdul ‘Aziz
      • Sister Umm Abu Hurayrah
      • Brother Raihan Kamal

      Food

      Children must bring sack lunches…

      Clothing

      There is no uniform policy for the school. However, children are expected to dress modestly according to Islamic tenets.

      School Fees

      Fees should be paid monthly. Scholarships are rarely available and can’t be granted unless a financial aid form is filled out and approved by the administration.

      There is a one time registration fees of $50.00/student for books and handouts.

      Monthly fees (must be paid in the beginning of the month, this is not a one time payment):

      • $100/1st child
      • $75/2nd child
      • 3rd (or more) children free
      • Scholarships are rarely available and can’t be given unless a financial aid form is filled up and approved by the administration.

      Enrollment

      We are at this time offering limited number of seats to offer quality education and skills training. Enrollment is first come first serve. Click HERE to enroll now. Enrollment will stop once the number of seats is filled. You may also call 512-MY-DAWAH (512-693-2924).

      Masjid Ibrahim
      1701 W. Ben White Blvd Bldg 3
      Austin, TX 78704

      512-MY-DAWAH (693-2924) | admin@... | www.MasjidIbrahim.org | Directions to the Masjid | Make a Donation