Generation One Summer School Gift and Certificate Day

  • Masjid Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu.

      In this digest:
      Friday, August 3rd :: Gift and Certificate Day :: Generation One Summer School :: Guest Speaker :: Sheikh Abu Ayyyb Isaa
      Alhamdulillaah, we had a wonderful Summer program with excellent students and wonderful staff members.

      We welcome the parents and the community members for the gifts and certificate day for our children in Masjid Ibrahim.

      Date: Friday, August 3rd

      Guest Speaker: Sheikh Abu Ayyub Isaa, a graduate of Medina University from the college of Hadith.

      Schedule:

      Khutbah: The Education of Children (PLEASE NOTE, KHUTBAH WILL BE IN ARABIC AND THERE WILL BE TRANSLATION AFTER THE JUM’AH KHUTBAH)

      5:30 – 7:00 pm The Benefit of Islam and Proper ‘Aqeedah
      7:15 pm Dinner
      9:00 – 10:00 pm Children’s Presentation & Gifts and Certificate Distribution

      Masjid Ibrahim
      1701 W. Ben White Blvd Bldg 3
      Austin, TX 78704

      512-MY-DAWAH (693-2924) | admin@... | www.MasjidIbrahim.org | Directions to the Masjid | Make a Donation