A Weekend of Knowledge

  • Masjid Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu.

      In this digest:
      Saturday, March 3rd, 2007 :: A weekend of knowledge :: Allaah’s Names : Day of Grief :: Sheikh Ghassan Abdel Fattah and Sister Samar Bushnaq
      Masjid Ibrahim presents

      A Weekend of Knowledge
      Date: Saturday, Mar 3, 2007 (11:00 am – 9:30 pm)

      Speakers: Sheikh Ghassan Abdel Fattah, Sister Samar Bushnaq

      Simultaneous lectures for brothers with Shiekh Ghassan Abdel Fattah and for sisters with Sister Samar Bushnaq

      Brother's Topic:
      Counting the Names of Allaah
      This course will cover the beautiful Names of Allaah and how to understand their meaning and implement in our lives
      Instructor: Sheiikh Ghassan (11:00 - 8:00)

      Sister's Topic:
      Day of Grief
      This series of lectures will cover the description of they day of Judgment in details.  A unique opportunity to sit with a knowledgeable sister and ask your private questions too!
      Instructor: Sister Samar Bushnaq (11:00 - 8:00)

      Extras:
      Baby Sitting
      and children’s program will be available the day whole day, train ride, moonwalk, balloon etc…
      Lunch and dinner
      will be provided

      General Lecture for the Community: Educating our Children (8:15- 9:30)

      Masjid Ibrahim
      1701 W. Ben White Blvd Bldg 3
      Austin, TX 78704

      512-MY-DAWAH (693-2924) | admin@... | www.MasjidIbrahim.org | Directions to the Masjid | Make a Donation