Ramadan Announcement

  • Masjid Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu.

      In this digest:
      Ramadan Announcement
      Ramadaan Mubaarak! Based on confirmed moon sighting in various Islamic countries, first fast of Ramadaan on Tuesday 4 October 2005, insha'Allah.

      Masjid Ibrahim follows the Fiqh opinion "Wehdatul Mataale'" or "Unification of Horizons". According to this opinion (adopted by many famous scholars in the past and present) - we start and break our fast according to the first officially confirmed sighting of the moon anywhere in the world.

      Subsequently, we shall be starting our Taraweeh prayers tonight (Monday 3 October 2005) after the Isha prayer, in preparation for the first fast of Ramadaan on Tuesday 4 October 2005, insha'Allah. Please note, the Iqaamah for Isha is at 8:30 pm.

      We ask Allaah (Ta'ala) to purify our hearts, tongue and every limbs of the body with the start of this blessed month. Once again, Ramadaan Mubaarak!

      Masjid Ibrahim
      1701 W. Ben White Blvd Bldg 3
      Austin, TX 78704

      512-MY-DAWAH (693-2924) | admin@... | www.MasjidIbrahim.org

      Click here for directions to the masjid.

      Masjid Ibrahim is a non-profit organization wholly dependent on donations. Please click here to support the Masjid activities.