The Inevitable Journey" -- Waleed Basyouni - Tuesday, December 5th

  • austindawah@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2000
      salaamualaikum wa rohmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu

      Dear brothers/sisters:

      Indeed, we are from Allaah and we will return to Him. The truth is
      that one day we will be washed for the last time, and carried to our
      final destination 'the grave' where we have to start our journey of
      the Hereafter until we meet Allaah (Jalla wa 'Alaa).

      Regarding this there will be a lecture by Sheikh Waleed Khalid Al-
      Basyouni:

      Date: Tuesday, December 5th
      Time: between taraweeh
      place: Downtown masjid (1906 Nueces Road)

      Attend and benefit from the Sheikh's knowledge inshaallaah.

      A brief introduction about the Sheikh Waleed Khalid Al-Basyoni:
      Imam of the Ta'leemul-Islaam Masjid in Houston, TX and instructor at
      American Open University in Virginia. He is the graduate of Imam Saud
      University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia from the department of 'Aqeedah. He
      had the opportunity bi-iz~nillaah to be the student of the Kibbaar-al-
      'Ulaamah of our time.

      Salaamualaikum wa rohmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu
    • AustinDawah
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2000
        salaamualaikum wa rohmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu

        Due to some miscommunication with ICGA, the below email was not quite
        accurate. Please note that the main taraweeh program will be at the Manor
        Road Khadijah bint Khuwailid mosque (not by Sh. Waleed Basyouni).

        We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.