5th Kidz Kamp: Parents -- The Middle Gate of Jannah ~ Weeklong Program with Yahya Ibrahim

  • Masjid Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2004

      Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

      In this message:

      Parents the Middle Gate of Jannah: Kidz Kamp©: July 10th-11th, 2003
      Honoring parents is an integral part of our religion. Our children when growing up in this society should know honoring parents is a 24-7 job. They should be taught, how Allaah (Ta’aala) instructs the believers to honor their parents and how the Prophet (salallahu alayhi wasalam) and his companions used to stress on this essential part of the religion “honoring the parents.” With this intention, we are organizing our 5th Kidz Kamp©.

      Register by Thursday July 8th

      Age Limit
      4 - 13 years

      Venue
      Masjid Ibrahim

      Date
      Saturday, July 10th – Sunday, July 11th

      Schedule
      Check-in Time: Saturday, July 10th 11:30 am
      Check-out Time: Sunday, July 11th 3:00 pm; will carpool to PYO Peach Farm

      Camp Activities
      Dua Memorization Competition
      Red Camel Competition
      Mother, Mother & Mother
      The Great Status of Father
      Obeying Parents vs. Obeying Allaah
      Examples of the Righteous Children
      PYO Peaches in the Farm
      Mobile Dairy Farm (Miking Cow Session)
      Games & Competitions

      What to Bring?
      Your Parents (parents are required to stay at night if the children can't stay alone)
      Sleeping Gear
      Extra Clothes for Dunk Tank ( A MUST )
      Toothbrush, Toothpaste & Towel

      Registration Info
      $20/Child
      Need-based full/partial scholarships available. Parents camp free. The peach farm trip is free except that parents pay for the peaches that the children pick up. Please bring your own means of transportation for the peach farm inshaAllaah.

      To register online, please visit click here.
      To register via email, please send email to admin@....

      To register via mail, please send a check for the camp fee payable to Masjid Ibrahim (write Kidz Kamp in memo) to:

      Masjid Ibrahim
      1701 W Ben White Blvd Bldg 3
      Austin, TX 78704-7668

      July 16th – July 24th: Weeklong program with Brother Yahya Ibrahim: Getting to know Muhammad (saws) : His Triumphs and Sorrow (‘alayhis-salaam) and the Fitnah of Dajjal
      As you know, we have been highly anticipating the visit of our beloved brother, Ad-Da’ee Yahya Ibrahim for a long time. Due to unavoidable circumstances, we had to cancel his last program. By the Mercy of Allaah (ta’ala), we have been able to finalize his visit to Austin this time inshaAllaah. Please mark your calendars and get ready to spend some time with him at a weekend session, an Islamic course, and special gatherings that will be arranged during his trip, bi-ithnillaah.

      Two Weekend Sessions
      During the two weekend sessions (July 26th – 28th and July 23rd – 24th ), the Sheikh will take us through some of the significant hours of the Prophet’s (salallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) life with the objective of getting to know more about him (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam).

      For sisters, too!
      For sisters, we have special sessions from Monday through Thursday (July 19th – 22nd.), inshaAllah. Babysitting will be provided so that you can make the best of this opportunity.

      Weeklong Tafseer Sura Al-Maryam
      Yes, we Muslims need to know more about our religion so we can clarify the concepts to our fellow Americans in the most positive manner. Many Muslims complain that they do not have enough information to clarify the misconceptions of the present time. Well, this is our chance to once again sit down and learn, and ask as many questions possible to clarify the matter -- first for ourselves, and then for the non-Muslims inshaAllaah. We will learn this inshaAllaah through this session.

      Venue
      Masjid Ibrahim

      Schedule

      Friday, 16th January
      Khutbah: 'Am I a successful Muslim'
      Night Halaqah (after Maghrib, ~8:50 pm): General Lecture for the Community

      Saturday - Sunday, 17th – 18th July: from Dhuhr - Ishaa
      Tearful Moments of the Prophet (salallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam)

      Monday - Thursday, 19th – 22nd July: 3:30pm – 5:00pm
      Special lectures for sisters

      Monday - Tuesday, 19th – 22nd July: Evenings - exact timing TBA
      Tafseer Sura Maryam

      Friday - Saturday, 23rd- 24th July
      Miracles of the Prophet (salallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam)

      Baby sitting and Children’s Activities
      During the weekend sessions, we will inshaAllah try to provide unique programs for children so that the parents can peacefully attend the lectures. We need help from the parents and the participants to make this program a success inshaAllah.

      Masjid Ibrahim
      1701 W Ben White Blvd Bldg 3
      Austin, TX 78704-7668

      512-MY-DAWAH (693-2924) | admin@... | www.MasjidIbrahim.org

      Click here for directions to the masjid.

      Masjid Ibrahim is a non-profit organization wholly dependent on donations. Please click here to support the Masjid activities.