Sh. Yahya Ibrahim's Program Cancelled

  • Austin Dawah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2004

      In the name of Allah, the most beneficent, the most merciful

      Sh. Yahya Ibrahim's Program Cancelled

      We regret to inform that the upcoming program with Sh. Yahya Ibrahim has been cancelled.  He had to cancel his trip to Austin due to unavoidable circumstances.

      We hope to have him sometime in the future inshaAllah.  Here is a message from Sh. Yahya Ibrahim:

      --------------------------------------

      Asalamu 'alikum,

      I have canceled my lecture tour of Austin Texas (Jan 9-13) for various reasons. I thank all of the brothers and sisters there for all of their hard work and invitation. Insha Allah I shall visit them at an upcoming occasion.

      [clip]

      Your brother,

      yahya Ibrahim

      ---- End of message ---------

      We encourage you to check-out and subscribe to Sh. Yahya Ibrahim's mailing list:

      Masjid Ibrahim
      1701 W. Ben White Blvd Bldg 3
      Austin, TX 78704

      512-MY-DAWAH (693-2924) | admin@... | www.MasjidIbrahim.org

      Click here for directions to the masjid.

      Masjid Ibrahim is a project of Callers to Islam - a non-profit organization wholly dependent on donations. Please click here to support the Masjid activities.

      Do you Yahoo!?