Islamic Courses Start Today! + Generation One© Summer School Details!

  • Austin Dawah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003

      In the name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

      Islamic Courses begin today (Tuesday, 3rd June) with Sh. Ghassan!
      In addition, each night a financial workshop will be conducted after Isha.
      Click
      HERE for details.

      Masjid Ibrahim & Callers to Islam  present

      Generation One 1424H Summer School

      June 16th - July 31st

      ssalaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatahu:

      Dear brothers and sisters in deen:

      We welcome you again to the Summer School organized by Generation One, A project of Callers to Islam, Austin, Tx. By the Mercy of Allaah, we had a very successful Summer class last year. This year, with the feedback from the parents and children, we are going to make the school even better and more efficient insha'Allah.

      We are at this time offering limited number of seats to offer quality education and skills training. Enrollment is on a first-come first-serve basis. Click HERE to enroll now. Enrollment will stop once the available number of seats is filled.

      chool Dates and Timings

      School duration: June 16th - July 31st

      Monday - Thursday:  9:00am - 2:00pm

      4 days/week -- 3 days educational lessons; 1 day skills development and fun activities

      Plus:  Occasional Weekend camps, trips, and extracurricular activities!

      enue

      Masjid Ibrahim, Austin, Texas.

      Click HERE for directions.  Email admin@CallersToIslam for car-pooling info'.

      ge Limit

      Boys and girls: Ages 5 - 13

      ducational Classes

      • Qur�an
      • Aqeedah
      • Fiqh & Manners
      • Arabic Language
      • Pop Quiz, Mid-Term & Final Exams

      pecial sessions
      • 'The Abode of Eternity' series
      • The Lives of the Sahaaba (may Allah be pleased with them)
      • The Lives of the Prophets ('Alayhimus salaam)

      kills Development

      • Self-defense Course
      • Cooking lessons
      • Arts & Crafts
      • RoboLab
      • Web Projects

      un Activities

      Visits to:

      • Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory

      • Ripley's Believe it or Not!

      • Cameron Zoo

      • Dr. Pepper Museum

      eekend Activities

      [please keep weekend schedule flexible during summer for family outings, inshaAllah]

      • Family Camp

      • Mobile Dairy Farm

      • Family trip to Wonder Land

      • "PYO" (Pick Your Own) Peaches from Peach Orchard

      oordinator

      Br. Raihan Kamal

      512-MY-DAWAH (693 2924)  /  (512) 656 1641 (c)

      utkamal@...

      eachers

      • Sh. Khalid Sayed
      • Br. Yahya (hafidh Qur'an)
      • Br. Raihan Kamal
      • Dedicated group of brothers and sisters under direct supervision of Sh. Khalid Sayed

      ood                  +

      Children are expected to bring snacks and sack-lunch every day of the school.

      lothing

      There is no Uniform policy for the school. However, children are expected to dress modestly according to Islamic tenets.

      No shorts above knees for boys.  Girls who have reached puberty have to be wear jilbab (i.e. long, single piece dress covering from shoulder to feet) with scarf (covers hair) and khimar ( covers the bosom).

      ees

      Fees cover education, skills training and fun components for the entire 7-week period, excluding any weekend activity.

      • $199 for 1st child
      • $149 for 2nd child
      • $449 max per family
      • Partial and full need-based scholarships available upon request

      nrollment

      We are at this time offering limited number of seats to offer quality education and skills training. Enrollment is first come first serve. Click HERE to enroll now. Enrollment will stop once the number of seats is filled.

      You may also call 512-MY-DAWAH (693 2924), or send in your registration via email to admin@...

      eedback from last year

      "I would like the Islamic [Summer] School to come on with another decision to keep the school going even when the kids go back to the school, because I think that will help the kids, the parents. Brothers, please keep up the good work, may Allaah (swt) help you all. Thanks"

      "All the instructors have worked very hard mashaAllaah. My kids have gained a lot in their Islamic knowledge mashaAllaah. Specially I am very happy that they have started praying regularly. I am really happy for that. Thanks a lot for your hard work and devotion."

      "Really a very enlightning experience. My children learned a lot in this school. My son was unsure about memorization now wants to memorize the 30th juzz - This should definitely be continued and if possible expanded as well"

      "I think it wasn't very nice to have cooking class only for the girls. Boys also need to learn how to cook so they also need to attend the cooking class"

      "It was a pleasure to have you in Austin, we need people like you to help our children"

      ontact

      Br. Raihan Kamal

      512-MY-DAWAH (693 2924)  /  (512) 656 1641 (c)

      utkamal@...

      Click HERE for directions to Masjid Ibrahim

      Wa salaam,

      Austin Dawah Team

      on Behalf of Masjid Ibrahim

      Do you Yahoo!?