Cheryl's returned shoes & up-date on new pair

  • aljuarez@zianet.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2005
      Well, I'm glad that they did the right thing and I sure hope that they
      recredit your account promptly!

      I've been wearing my new pair all day yesterday and today; the version with
      the higher sole. I can feel it in my glutes!

      My left foot seems more tired today, a little sore on the outer edge
      (opposite of where my arch is) so I'll go back to the lower version tomorrow
      and see if that clears up.

      How's everyone else doing with their shoes?

      - Anna

    • aljuarez@zianet.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2005
        If any of you find any good websites discussing MBT's and their pro's or
        con's, then please post the URL here so we can check it out!

        Here's one from the Detroit News:

        http://www.detnews.com/2005/lifestyle/0506/13/E01-205987.htm

        Not particularly informative but at least it has some quotes from people
        that have tried the shoes.

        - Anna