Registration Open....2012 Greater Maryland Software Symposium returns BWI Area on July 13-14th (Agile UG Discount)
- View SourceRegistration is Open!! Register Today for the 2012 Greater Maryland
Software Symposium returns July 13-14th!!
The 2012 Greater Maryland Software Symposium will feature over fifty
(50) excellent technical talks/hands on workshops covering the Java
ecosystem and Agility. Join us for another great No Fluff, Just Stuff
Event featuring excellent sessions/workshops, engaged speakers and
great networking opts!
**Local Venue, World Class Experience**
Event Name: 2012 Greater Maryland Software Symposium
Dates: July 13-14th (Two Day Event)
Location: Linthicum Heights, MD
Venue: Westin BWI
Make sure and use your special Agile UG discount of $50 by using the
promo code nfjsusergroup50 when registering.
If you are registering with a group, the highest discount will apply -
group or Agile UG discount.
Early Bird Individual: $875/person thru June 25th
Excellent Group Discounts Available - bring your entire development
team to the show:
5-9 Attendees: $775/person
10-14 Attendees: $750/person
15-24 Attendees: $725/person
25-over Attendees: $700/person
* Excellent Speakers: Authors and Project Leaders
* Insightful Sessions
* Hands on Workshops
* Network with your local developer community
* No vendor promos
* Locally Based Event
* Great Venue
* Limited Attendance
* Meaningful Keynote
* Excellent Giveaways including $250 & $500 Visa Gift Cards!
What's Included - Registration Fee:
* Three Day All Access Pass
* PM Break & Dinner on Friday & Breakfast/Lunch/Breaks on Saturday/
* NFJS 2012 Tour T-shirt
* NFJS Laptop Bag
* 4 Gig USB Drive
* One Year Subscription to NFJS, the Magazine (2012 Edition)
Go to https://www.nofluffjuststuff.com/conference/columbia/2012/07/
home for additional information and registration details for the 2012
Greater Maryland Software Symposium!
See you there!
2012 NFJS Symposium Tour Series Director