Re: [MarylandXP] Next meeting

  • George Dinwiddie
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2004
      As I posted on http://agilemaryland.org/moin/NextMeeting, I suggested

      * Encouraging agility in non-agile environments
      * Barriers to agility in our jobs

      So far, only four people have put their names on the list. Is this a
      good date for people?

      - George

      Jeff Waltzer wrote:

      > If we're going to have a meeting on the 16th we need a topic.
      > Anyone willing to lead a Extreme Hour?
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      When I remember bygone days George Dinwiddie
      I think how evening follows morn; gdinwiddie@...
      So many I loved were not yet dead, http://www.Alberg30.org
      So many I love were not yet born. http://www.idiacomputing.com
      'The Middle' by Ogden Nash
    • Jeff Waltzer
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 21, 2005
        Sorry about getting this out late (was out of town for the weekend)

        The next meeting of the Agiel Maryland CodeProject code fest is Monday
        the 22nd at 7pm (come earlier if you can). For this meeting we continue working on
        generating mailing lables in PDF format using Test Driven Development.

        We will meet again at Panera Bread, Dobbin Center, Columbia MD. (NOTE: This
        is NOT the one at the Columbia Mall.) Don't worry if you're running late,
        we'd still like you to join us. I will monitor for cell calls at
        240-671-9368.

        For more detail on our project see the wiki at
        http://agilemaryland.org/moin/CodeProject .

        See http://www.panerabread.com/Map.aspx?LocationId=636 or
        http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Panera+Bread,+Dobbin+Rd.,+Columbia+MD&ll=39.198072,-76.819324&
        spn=0.082526,0.139432&num=2&start=0&hl=en
        (http://tinyurl.com/dloua) for a location map and directions. (Oops, it
        looks like Panera's website directions are broken right now.) BTW, one
        reason we chose this location is that Panera offers free Wi-Fi access.