For Sale Treeless Barefoot London Dressage Saddle

  • river20640
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      I have a brand new Barefoot London, size 2 black leather, ridden in
      twice. Also included is a brand new custom made Skito Pad, used for 30
      minutes only. This saddle is just too long in the flaps for my very
      short legs. My horse likes the saddle a lot but I also have to be happy.

      Saddle cost me $775 plus shipping and saddle pad was $170 plus
      shipping. Will sell both as a package for less than I paid and give
      free shipping. No waiting for a new saddle.

      Bonnie Snodgrass
      chicamuxen at netscape.com