Round Bale Holder Top

  • Lisa Wolford
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 6:59 AM
      Hi all,

      I just got a new round bale holder and I was told that I could get a top for it since I have the bolt holes already drilled into for the top to attach to.  Now, I've seen them before in a magazine and on the internet, but I can't seem to remember where I saw them at and can't find it.  However, the place where we got the holder from doesn't carry the tops for it.

      Here is a picture of the holder I have and if anyone has seen the tops for these holders or knows of a magazine or website that has them could you please let me know so that I can get one.  My husband wants to get the top for it to help keep the weather off of the round bale.

      Thanks,
      Lisa W

       Lisa W