Looking for boarding companion or apt on farm

  • Lisa Permutt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi.   There are lovely safe pastures, a basic 6-stall barn, and  large runs in with auto waters and fans in Upperco, MD (just north of Hunt Valley).  Immediate access to many acres of farmland and wooded trails.  Short distance by trailer to many, many more.  I have boarded my horse here in the past and never had any complaints with his treatment or my treatment.  I would like to go back here.  The board is very reasonable, the owners who live on the farm are very kind- but there are no other horses here.  I am hoping to find one or more people who would like to board here. Or even keep a donkey here. I just don't want to take my horse back here until he has a friend.  His current boarding arrangement is only temporary.

      Alternately, I'd love to find an affordable apt or house for rent or perhaps lease to buy where 2 people, one cat and one horse would be welcome (commuting distance to Baltimore).  I can help w/ chores.

      I have been following the Parelli program w/ my horse.  We are well on our way to level 2 and would like to get together with others enthusiastic about taking the horse's point of view into consideration.

      Please feel free to email me or call me at home:  410-668-1059 0r cell 410-241-8835