farrier recommendations ??

  • Harold Goldstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2013
      we will be looking for a new farrier soon.
      we feel that good personal recommendations  trumps other factors in finding one.

      so would any of you be willing to share the name of a farrier you particularly like?
      our 4 horses are shoeless and 2 of them have 'issues'. ( a bad suspensory for 1 and
      very bad arthritis for our mini)

      thanks

                                                                    harold ...
       Harold Goldstein - mdbiker@...     ~~,__o         ~~^^
       Goldray Consulting:  http://goldray.com/ ~_- \    < ,        ~~     o \
       Web Development/Internet Training           (*) /   (*)        ~~  / {   \
       Save The Apes:

      http://karlammann.com                            /   { o}
      amber jewelry at http://amberlady.com - fossil bugs too
      travelling? need passport/visa? http://visaexchange.com !!
      need massage for your horse?  http://equine-equanimity.com

    • Terri Moebuis
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013

        we will be looking for a new farrier soon.
        we feel that good personal recommendations trumps other factors in
        finding one.

        so would any of you be willing to share the name of a farrier you
        particularly like?
        our 4 horses are shoeless and 2 of them have 'issues&#39;. ( a bad
        suspensory for 1 and
        very bad arthritis for our mini)

        thanks

        harold ...

        Harold;

        I use Heather Young, does good work, dependable, comes on time and returns calls.  If you call her tell her Terri recommended her.   717-338-0956.. I’m on the northern edge of Westminster, If I’m not mistaken you’re not far from me.

        Terri