Congratulation to Howard County Trail Riders

  • Ronald MacNab
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013

      The Bill to allow Sunday Hunting in Howard Co. has been withdrawn!!

      Many thanks to those of you who attended the public meetings and sent letters and emails to the Howard Co. State Delegation.
      Your voice does make a difference.  Elected officials do listen and take constituent's concerns seriously.

      I don't know if there was a vote, but I do know that Delegate James Malone was against Sunday Hunting.

      We should support elected officials who support us.

      Ron MacNab
      TROT
      MHC, Trails and Greenways Committee