Re: Re: [MarylandTrailRiders] looking for puppy

  • weimandiane
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 24, 2013
      thank you for your responses.   There are a couple of new ideas i will pursue.  In the meantime if anyone else has info on what we are looking for please do reply.  thanks!

      On 01/24/13, widgaither@... wrote:

      Did you look at petconnect.com?

      In a message dated 1/24/2013 12:44:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dweiman1@... writes:

      Hello everyone, I am looking for my brother and his wife for a female puppy, mixed breed preferred, friendly parentage,  small/medium to replace their loving dog of 12 years that they had to put to rest.  It will be their house dog with lost of acreage to run and be abundantly loved.   They had a small  sheep dog-beagle mix about 25 lbs.  who was absolutely adorable.  They are heart broken but open to love another one.  If anyone can help please send pics and information.  We have already checked many rescue places to no avail at this time.  Thanks!

    • Harold Goldstein
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 24, 2013

        Did you look at petconnect.com?

        or metropets ... http://metropets.org/YellowPages/Orgs/area.php

                                                                      harold ...
         Harold Goldstein - mdbiker@...     ~~,__o         ~~^^
         Goldray Consulting:  http://goldray.com/ ~_- \    < ,        ~~   o \
         Web Development/Internet Training           (*) /   (*)        ~~  / {   \
         Save The Apes:
        http://karlammann.com                               /   { o}
        amber for everyone - http://amberlady.com - fossil bugs too
        travelling? need passport/visa? http://visaexchange.com !!
        need massage for your horse?  http://equine-equanimity.com

      • Bubbyclint
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 24, 2013

          Ruth Barron

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jan 24, 2013, at 12:44 PM, <dweiman1@...> wrote:

          Hello everyone, I am looking for my brother and his wife for a female puppy, mixed breed preferred, friendly parentage,  small/medium to replace their loving dog of 12 years that they had to put to rest.  It will be their house dog with lost of acreage to run and be abundantly loved.   They had a small  sheep dog-beagle mix about 25 lbs.  who was absolutely adorable.  They are heart broken but open to love another one.  If anyone can help please send pics and information.  We have already checked many rescue places to no avail at this time.  Thanks!

        • Maureen Wade
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 25, 2013
            Check out www.pawsforlife.org. Good honest people!
            Maureen Wade