TROT January Newsletter and Newsletter Distribution Options

  • SimS
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012

      The TROT January2013 Newsletter has been posted on the TROT website

      http://www.trot-md.org/nl/jan2013.pdf

      The newsletter will be emailed to those who requested it by January 3rd.

      The newsletter will be mailed as soon as it is received from the printer to those who requested the hard copy.

      Please see the NEWS LETTER DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS below.

      The Back Page

      from the Newsletter Staff

      Don't miss the TROT Annual Meeting â€" Potluck Dinner and Silent Auction â€"February 9, 2013, at 6:00 pm at the Mt. Airy Fairgrounds. Read all the details inside. If you have never come to the annual meeting, you need to try it this year! We have a lot of fun, and we guarantee that you will meet other people that share your equestrian passion! There is great food and some great deals at our Silent Auction!

      New Board Members are being sought. Have you ever wanted to get more involved in some of TROT's activities? Why not become a TROT board member? No experience is necessary â€" just a small commitment of time and the desire to support the organization and its activities. Please read the President's Message on Page 2.

      Remember that TROT will be at the HORSE WORLD EXPO at the Timonium Fairgrounds, January 18-20,2013. See all the info on Page 7.

      NEWS LETTER DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS, Electronic or Hard Copy?

      SimShanks

      TROT is dedicated to keeping its members informed and entertained by issuing this bimonthly Newsletter. We recognize that more and more information is being accessed electronically and that electronic distribution saves money (no printing and postage). But we also know that many folks still prefer reading from paper copy. We would like to make sure members get the Newsletter in the format that they prefer. See below

      If you would like to change your Newsletter format to electronic only please contact Richard Huffman, our membership chair, by sending an email to trotmembership@.... Put in the Subject Line: TROT News Electronic Only, and be sure to include your full name in the body of the email (not just your email address). Please be sure to indicate your preference on your 2013 TROT renewal Application. See Page 13.

      Option

      Cost to TROT

      Email with a color edition PDF attachment to view and print your own hard copy, if desired

      free

      Hard copy in the mail

      $2.40 per issue, $14.40 per year per member

      Neither, view it on the TROT website and print your own hard copy, if desired

      free