Re: [MarylandTrailRiders] Re: Wanted: Child's / Pony English Saddle

  • anneheilgeist@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2012
      I would try a consignment department of a tack store. I used the Surrey in Darnestown, MD and the Tack Exchange in Middleburg, VA when my daughter was 4 to 16 years old. They were also great places to sell everything she grew out of.
      Regards,
      Ruth Anne

      From: Maureen Wade <canaltowne@...>
      Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 13:50:06
      To: <MarylandTrailRiders@yahoogroups.com>

      I have a child's English saddle. What size are you looking for?
      Maureen

      Sent from my iPhone