Re: [MarylandTrailRiders] Re: Wanted: Child's / Pony English Saddle

  • sharon cappeluti
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2012
      Jodi is looking for a 6 year old. She's not interested in mine below. Is anyone else?...

      I have a 15-15 1/2 (I don't know how to measure it really) Stubin all purpose saddle I used when I was 15 and 103 lbs. I live in Damascus, Md. If interested at all you could try it out.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 26, 2012
        I would try a consignment department of a tack store. I used the Surrey in Darnestown, MD and the Tack Exchange in Middleburg, VA when my daughter was 4 to 16 years old. They were also great places to sell everything she grew out of.
        Regards,
        Ruth Anne