Mt Airy Saddle Pals Easter Egg Ride, Saturday 7 April

  • baylady7
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Mt Airy Saddle Pals Easter Egg Ride, Saturday 7 April

      The Mount Airy Saddle Pals is holding this ride next weekend. Attendees must be members, but it is reasonable to join ($10 per individual/$15 per family). Riders should be in the "cow field" parking area (Patuxent State Park off Annapolis Rock Road) ready to go at 11:00. We will do the short Easter egg loop first. Basically eggs will be hanging in trees in bags, and as we ride by we take turns down the line taking the bag. (so it is not a mad rush for eggs). We go back to the trailers and drop off your eggs. We then continue on a trail ride for about 2 hours. We will have some prizes when we return and some cake. Let Ride Leader Patti Mathes know if you plan to ride. Contact her at DMathes105@... or 301-253-4391 (house) or 301-606-2376 (cell). An e-mail will be sent out in case of bad weather early Sat. morning (by 6:00 a.m.). It will also be posted on the Mount Airy Saddle Pals Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mount-Airy-Saddle-Pals/170438446334624