someone to ride my horses

  • Val Kit
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2012
      Just looking for recommendations.. :)

      I won't be able to ride my mares regularly  in Summer - Fall, so was looking for either a good dressage rider or the trainer to ride them 3 times/week each for 2-3 months. They both do Training level at the moment and trail rides (will be happy to provide truck/trailer for trail riding or possible shows if it's within a certain distance). Any suggestions? I did contact one very nice lady trainer, but she can't do it due to time constraints, so I'm looking for other possibilities.

      Thanks!
      Val.