Unique gaited mare for sale

  • ahallhou
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      My friend is selling her unique Tennessee walking horse mare, Destiny's Contessa.

      Double registered TWHBEA and racking horse. True 5-gaited, HUGE 17.1 hand Sorrel Sabino mare. 5 years old by Its My Destiny out of an Ebony's Count Down daughter. I have been told she is exceptionally well-bred.

      She is a lovely mare, looks to my untrained eye to be red roan, with a big white blaze and white stockings. Evidently before my friend bought her she was showing and doing well, although we know nothing about what she competed in or what shows she was entered in (we are eventers so not familiar with the gaited horse show world)

      Easy to ride, excellent on the trail, good ground manners- has been ridden all over Patapsco state park and Liberty resevoir trails. Currently ridden off-and-on by a fairly beginner rider.

      Currently located in Finksburg, MD
      Asking $6500 obo