14.1h buckskin gelding for sale

  • kimmy_21632
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      Keno is 14.1 Hand buckskin gelding.Last weekend we took him on a trailride in Massies Mill,Va.On saturday he was rode 25 miles.He is great to camp with,will stand tied and will also stay in a portable corral.Keno is laid back and will trail alone or with a group.No bad habits or vices.Low guy in the pecking order here.Would make a great 4-H mount or a nice mount for JPR's.Not a whole lot bothers him.2500.00 or best offer.Email for pics