Hope to see you at the Tack Sale & Bazaar - Dec 13 - Maryland

  • Equihab Foundation
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Get a great deal on tack & gift items
      AND help horses in need!

      Mark your calendars right now for the Dec 13th Holiday Tack Sale and Bazaar.

      • All kinds of new & used horse tack:  saddles, bridles, blankets, accessories
      • Riding clothing
      • Stable & grooming items
      • Other nice items, some horsey and some not
      • Used books sale
      • Several outside vendors bringing their own goodies

      December September 13th     9-3pm

      The Cecil Community Center
      Just 4 miles from I-95
      17 Wilson Road, Rising Sun, MD 21911

      Admission is free!

      DONATIONS GREATLY APPRECIATED
      (and get a receipt for your taxes, too!)

      For more information or to be a vendor. Contact Equihab at:
      may@...    or 443-466-4087

      All proceeds benefit the Equihab Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit horse rescue organization.     Your purchase or donated items will go to help horses in need, to provide vet care and feed to horses in our program, to community outreach, and to our educational programs.