Trail Horse Wanted

  • Liz Van Dermark
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008

      I am looking for a middle-aged Western trail horse for my husband.   15-16 hands.  Healthy, sound and preferably barefoot-   (we use Simple Boots for trails that are rocky.)

      My husband can w/t/c independently and enjoys a horse who can move out--  just not looking for something too complicated to ride.

      We have a farm in Frederick County with good shelter and fencing.  The horses are bought in daily for feeding, but otherwise not stalled unless for health reasons.

      Farm inspection and vet/farrier references available.

      If you have a horse you think might be suitable, please send an email or give me a call.

      Thanks,

      Liz Van Dermark

      Cell:  301-788-2457