Farm Open House this Sunday- August 3- 1:00-4:00

  • Karen Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi All,

      We're hosting an open house this Sunday, August 3, from 1-4 at our gorgeous Calvert County farm, which is for sale. The farm features 19 stalls, indoor and outdoor arenas, grassed pastures, a nice house in excellent condition, 2 additional building lots, etc. Can be purchased in several ways (with varying acreages) depending on whether you're looking for a horse property for yourself or for an equine business, or if you simply desire a beautiful building lot in a quiet, convenient setting. Street address:  3325 Allday Road, Huntingtown, MD 20639

      We're offering up to $10,000.00 in private finder's fees to any non-realtor sending us a buyer for all, or part, of the property. Realtors get paid, too, at the usual commissions, so everybody wins. Just let me know who you are sending before they schedule a showing or attend the open house, and we'll register you as the "finder" in the event they purchase. Email me for the details, which are simple and straight-forward.

      Here is a link to one of our farm's sites (please copy/paste if it
      doesn't stick):

      On that page, just above the main text, is another link to a realty site, where you can view many house photos, etc. It's a great location, and has been a VERY successful site for our riding lesson and horse training business for 24 years and counting. Come see us
      Sunday, or call for a private showing. Hope to see you!

      Karen Jones
      www.newerafarm. com