Equihab ride 5/10 Fair Hill

  • May S.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Please going us for group trail ride through beautiful Fair Hill park!

      This will be a family & greenie friendly ride, mainly walking unless
      the entire group is comfortable with going faster. If we have a
      large enough turnout we'll split it into two groups, fast and slow.
      Expect the ride to last about 1.5 hours but we can go out longer if
      everyone is in agreement.

      May 10th Saturday leaving at 10am, so please arrive no later than 930

      We request a $15 donation per rider and 100% of that goes to the
      nonprofit Maryland horse shelter, The Equihab Foundation
      www.equihab.com

      We provide helpers on the ground if you need help mounting or need
      assistant with anything, and we provide trail group leaders. Snacks
      and drinks provided.

      If you have any questions or wish to let us know to expect you,
      contact the rider leader Pam : pam@...

      Helmets are required. The park also requires a $3-4 parking fee per
      vehicle and we recommend you bring a copy of your Coggins.

      Contact pam@... for more information

      Thanks! See you at the park!