MHC Trails and Greenways Announcement

  • Peg Trailrider
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      It's with great pleasure that I announce the Dr. Judy Tubman and Christine Reynolds will be taking over the reins of the MHC Trails and Greenways Committee as co-chairs. Please join me in giving them the support and help they need to continue our success in preserving our equestrian trails and building a strong equestrian network.

      You can reach Christine by e-mail at trailsandgreenways@....

      Thanks,
      Peggy