Selling my two gaited Spotted Saddle Horse trail geldings

  • chattycathi2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Divorce and financial circumstances have brought me to the point
      where I must sell my two experienced trail horses. I am keeping two
      youngsters to train, but I can't afford to keep all 4 horses, so the
      good trail geldings are for sale. I've priced them to sell fast.
      Both these horses cost me a lot more than what I'm selling them for,
      but that's life for you.

      Johnny Ringo is an 8 yr old, 60/40 black and white gaited Spotted
      Saddle Horse gelding; 15.3 hands and so smooth it's like riding a
      sofa. Gentle, has been ridden and trailered all over. Tuned into his
      humans and keeps an eye out for you. Neck reins, loves being
      groomed, comes when you whistle, waits for you at the gate. Nothing
      much bothers this boy, he was a field trial horse and has seen it
      all; great with dogs and calm on the trail, he'll ride first or
      last, go anywhere, do anything and take it all in stride. Same every
      time you ride him. A horse I put beginners on. This gorgeous good
      boy is ready to be your trail buddy! $4000 firm.

      Zorro is also an 8 yr old Spotted Saddle Horse gelding, coal black
      with white markings - 4 white stockings, white marks on his neck and
      hips, star and snip. A stunning combination. 16 hands, Gentle and
      solid built too. Gaited gaited gaited. So smooth that everyone that
      rides this boy smiles wide. The big pet of the family, always in
      your pocket, looking for a treat or to have his ears rubbed. Loves
      to perform the tricks I've taught him for an audience, the clown of
      the barn, sweet, gorgeous and gaited to boot! I put beginners on him
      to follow along on the trail and he is the perfect Husband Horse.
      Lots of horsenality in this guy! $3000 firm.

      You won't go wrong with either of these wonderful boys.
      Serious inquiries only; these are our personal trail horses and
      pets. To loving homes only. Contact: Cathi email me at
      hold.your.horses@... or call me at 410-491-0699.
      I have a ton of photos and video as well.