Trails in Mountians

  • Christina Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi fellow trail riders,

      I'm looking to go trail riding camping for 1 night out (ride out,
      spend the night, then ride back) in the West Maryland area or Eastern
      Panhandle WV area or Shanadoah Mountains. I'm going to have a novice 6
      yr old on a very seasoned pony with me, and my horse is also
      very 'spook proof'. Does anybody have any suggestions???