Any Tack Swaps coming up?

  • Suzanne Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 4:54 PM
      Am looking for upcoming tack sales/swaps. I'm selling a number of
      items for a friend, and I have quite a few "extras" of my own to
      sell. I thought I had a note down about one in Harford County this
      coming Apr 7?? but now cannot find any reference to it.

      Thanks!

      Suzanne
    • Ron MacNab
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 5:17 AM
        Suzanne,

        Yes there is a tack sale at the League of Maryland Horsemen this
        Wednesday April 4 at 7:30 PM. There is also a tack sale the first and
        third Friday nights at Eylers Stable/Auction in Thurmont.

        RonM