Welcome

  • Peggy Bree
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005
      Thanks for joining our group! Peggy
    • Tomi` Finkle
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005
        Thank you for the welcome!

        Tomi`
        --- In MarylandTrailRiders@yahoogroups.com, "Peggy Bree" <bree@r...>
        wrote:

        > Thanks for joining our group! Peggy

      • William
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2006
          A hardy welcome aboard to Susan and Rehbeka,

          I am in Harford County, Md myself but you will find folks from
          all over the area on this board. Currently I am still without a
          trailer but I am a very active rider along the Big Gunpowder River.
          My boarding farm is Gunpowder Stables on Philadelphia Rd and the back
          of the property puts you right into the state park. A very good
          place to meet and bring trailers is Timber Creek Restaurant on Bel Air
          Road (Rt. 1) They are happy to have horses tied out behind their
          place and there is actually pretty good grazing there when you are not
          riding. You can go in any one of 4 directions following either side
          of the river. It's a fun Sunday afternoon if anyone at all is
          looking for something to do. Not this Sunday the 2nd of July however
          as I will be at the Clinton Anderson Clinic.

          Welcome to the new folks and hope to meet you soon,

          William (historyrider)