September 19 - Maryland RPCVs Happy Hour

  • hugopickens
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      September 19 - Maryland Returned Volunteers Happy Hour

      Join the Maryland Returned Peace Corps Volunteers on Thursday
      September 19 for Happy Hour at the No Way Jose Cafe in Baltimore's
      Federal Hill at 38 East Cross Street.

      Grab your $1 draft beer, $3 margaritas, and $1 tacos and chicken wings
      downstairs at the bar, then join us upstairs for socializing and
      helping us plan our next activities.

      No need to RSVP. Just show up anytime from 4 pm to 7 pm. We'll see
      you there.