Peace Corps Picnic Postponed to October 18

  • hugopickens
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2003
      Due to Hurricane Isabel coming through today and tomorrow, the
      Maryland Returned Volunteers are postponing our Annual Picnic that was
      scheduled for Saturday, September 20. Although there is a chance that
      the weather may be good on Saturday, our picnic area is going be
      flooded and too muddy to use.

      We have rescheduled the picnic to Saturday, October 18.

      We are asking everyone who was planning to attend to look at your
      calender and send us an email to confirm that you are coming on the
      new date.

      Best Regards and thanks for your patience.

      Hugh Pickens
      Maryland Returned Volunteers