February Happy Hour!

  • JOSEPH NAVARRA
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      The February happy hour venue has been set! We will be the Charles
      Village Pub in Towson at 19 W. Pennsylvania Ave. So come on out on the
      third Thursday from now (February 20th) from 5 PM to 8 PM. We will be
      meeting in the upstairs part for $1.50 draft beers and $2 domestics
      until 7. They also have a couple of pool tables for all you sharks out
      there.

      From the beltway, take York Rd. (MD 45) south into the city.
      Make sure to stay on York Rd South when you come to the traffic circle
      in the center of town.
      Make the very next right after the circle onto Pennsylvania Ave.
      There's a parking garage not more than half way down the block on your
      left.
      Charles Village Pub is just a few buildings down from the parking
      garage on the left.

      Hope to see you all there!