Hello!

  • adrianne verhoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2003
      Hello all,

      My name is Adrianne Verhoff and am new to Baltimore. I am a RPCV from Uzbekistan. I am currently living in the JHU area, Charles Village. I don't know many people around here and wondered if any of you lived in this area?

      I thought that finding RPCV's in Baltimore might be a good way to meet like minded people. Hope everyone is doing well, and hope to hear from you soon.

      Adrianne