Peace Corps Day is coming February 28

  • hugopickens <hugopickens@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      Last year, more than 6,000 former Peace Corps volunteers visited
      elementary schools, secondary schools, and colleges and universities
      throughout the United States. Nearly 500,000 students heard from a
      former volunteer on Peace Corps Day - February 28.

      Former volunteers who are interested in participating should contact
      the Peace Corps Day Coordinator at pcday@... or call
      800.424.8580 (press 2, then ext 1961). Visit the Peace Corps website
      for more information at www.peacecorps.gov.

      Here is a special request for a volunteer to speak to a school on
      Peace Corps Day - Friday, February 28.

      Hi my name is Anitra Allen-King and I would love to have a former
      volunteer visit my daughters school on Peace Corps Day. The school is
      located in Southern Prince George's county. If you have someone
      available please have them contact me at the number below.

      Thanks

      Anitra E. Allen-King
      Peace Corps/Domestic Programs
      1111 20th Street N.W.