153Reminder: An RPCV Social in DC this afternoon

  • hugopickens
    Jul 19, 2003
      WHERE: College of the Preachers at the National Cathedral in
      Washington, DC

      WHEN: Saturday, July 19, at 7 p.m. (Come early if you would like to
      walk the grounds and take a self-tour of the Cathedral.)

      DIRECTIONS: Take I-95 to I-495 west, the Capital Beltway. Exit south
      on Wisconsin Avenue. The Cathedral is approximately 6 1/2 miles on
      your left. When you turn off Wisconsin Avenue, you will pass College
      of the Preachers on your right, as you follow the road into the
      Cathedral grounds. For alternative directions and a map, check:

      For metro directions, check: