152MD RPCVs - Happy Hour tomorrow in Canton

  • hugopickens
    Jul 16, 2003
      MD RPCVs - Happy Hour tomorrow in Canton

      Just a reminder to join RPCVs tomorrow, Thursday, July 17 from 6 to 8
      pm at the Bay Cafe in Canton.

      We had over 25 people turn out for our last Happy Hour in Canton. This
      time we will be at the Bay Cafe located at 2809 Boston St., next to
      Blockbuster Video. Large, outdoor patio on the water; indoor
      restaurant and bar in the event of rain. Just ask the waiters where
      the Peace Corps group is.

      Remember that parking in Canton is limited and at times includes
      hourly charges. Bay Cafe has a parking lot on the south side (water
      side) of Boston St. Try there first, then park along either side of
      Boston St. Do NOT park near the Blockbuster Video store and other
      shops; ticketing and towing occur regularly.

      Also please remember to call Senator Mikulsi's office (See our
      advocacy email yesterday.) about Peace Corps Appropriations if you
      haven't already. A few calls can make a big difference.