133Maryland Returned Volunteers - Meeting on April 13

  • hugopickens
    Mar 24, 2003
      The Maryland Returned Peace Corps Volunteers invite you to our next
      monthly meeting on April 13: Working toward Peace - What more can we
      do?

      Who:
      Maryland Returned Peace Corps Volunteers, students, and any interested
      guests

      When:
      Sunday, April 13, 2003, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.

      Where:
      Alumni House (straight into campus, on left), Goucher College, 1021
      Dulaney Valley Road, Towson, MD 21204

      Speakers:
      Joe Morton, emeritus, Peace Studies Program, Goucher College and
      Jeremy Chen (Kazakhstan 95-97), Amnesty International - on Human
      rights in Russia

      Directions:
      Just south of I-695 beltway exit 27, turn into campus at main gate,
      see map at entrance

      Why:
      We served because of the Peace in Peace Corps. What more can we do in
      the face of current world events?

      RSVP:
      Brian Dulay 410-732-0961 or briandulay@...

      Come for: