      Maryland Returned Peace Corps Volunteers invites you to a Saturday
      Solar Soiree at Mike Tidwell's (in Takoma Park, just outside
      Washington DC)

      When: Saturday, February 22, 2003

      Time: 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.

      Where: Mike Tidwell's solarized home, 7125 Willow Avenue , Takoma
      Park, MD 20912 , 301-270-3722

      Who: all MD RPCVs (A great opportunity if you're closer to DC than

      Why: Socialize, meet Mike (Zaire 85-87), hear how RPCVs can help fight
      Climate Change and advocate for Third World countries Refreshments:
      Light Fare

      RSVP: to briandulay@... or 410-732-0961

      for carpooling from Balto, contact Summer Rosswog - 410-646-4216

      By DC Metro: Take the red-line train to Takoma Station and walk east
      along Carroll Ave. toward downtown Takoma Park. After a few short
      blocks, turn left on Willow Ave. We're the fourth house on the right.
      Five-minute walk from the Metro.

      By car from Maryland points north, east, and west: Get on the
      Washington Beltway and exit at New Hampshire Ave heading south (this
      exit is near the top of the Beltway just west of where 1-95 spills
      into the Beltway). Follow New Hampshire for a couple of miles until
      you take a right on Piney Branch Road (there's a light here). Go up a
      hill to another light and take a left on Carroll Ave. Follow Carroll
      for a good distance until you're almost in downtown Takoma Park and
      take a right on Tulip Ave. Take your next left onto Willow Ave and
      we're the third house on the left.

      Please park on the street or in the parking lot at the corner of
      Willow Ave. and Carroll Ave., just four houses down from my home. If
      you get lost, call 301-270-3722.