No activity in last 7 days
MAIC is an open, statewide network of professionals that advocates for quality programming and the promotion of best practices in the abuser intervention field to improve victim safety and eliminate intimate partner violence. This is accomplished by providing technical assistance, offering peer support, reviewing and promoting research, and educating the community about abuser intervention services.
- Domestic Violence
- Dec 2, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.