Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] Something to Amuse you this AM

  • Eve Hadlock
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2013
      Too early in AM for me to participate will try later this afternoon.

      On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 1:07 PM, <cob4cob@...> wrote:

      In a message dated 16/05/2012 16:57:11 GMT Daylight Time, sunarab@... writes:
      Try this. It is Amazing…!!!!!

      Ahhh, that takes me back.. We used to write programs like that for the Spectrum 48K computer way back when. I can tell you instantly how it works, but perhaps not, sometimes it's nicer just to be amused and amazed.

      Here's another one that works in a broadly similar fashion.....

      Thanks for bringing back the memories,

      Colin.

      UK.