Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] USDA ID Rules

    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2013
      Yes, unfortunately, we cross 10 miles into California when we go to the coast.  What a pain.

      There isn't any pain when you get cooked a little at a time.  Then you're dead.

      And the UnAffordable Health Care Act isn't even wound up good yet.  They're
      still trying to hire "Navigators" to help people figure it out.

      Marv "We have to pass these laws to see what's in them." Walker
      Horse Info, Training DVDs, eBooks - http://MarvWalker.com
      Horses Who Heal ~ http://BraveMeadows.com