Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] USDA ID Rules

  • mysticpasos
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2013
      Yes, unfortunately, we cross 10 miles into California when we go to the coast.  What a pain.

      Jackie Decker
      Mystic Ranch
      4264 Beagle Road
      White City, Oregon 97503
      541-826-8400
      www.mystic-ranch.com

      Message 2 of 6 , May 10, 2013
        Yes, unfortunately, we cross 10 miles into California when we go to the coast.  What a pain.

        There isn't any pain when you get cooked a little at a time.  Then you're dead.

        And the UnAffordable Health Care Act isn't even wound up good yet.  They're
        still trying to hire "Navigators" to help people figure it out.

        Marv "We have to pass these laws to see what's in them." Walker
        Horse Info, Training DVDs, eBooks - http://MarvWalker.com
        Horses Who Heal ~ http://BraveMeadows.com